Lingerie designer, studying at London College of Fashion, currently finding new adventures in London

Monday 1 August 2016

Internships. 

The reason why I thought I really would like to give blogging a go was because while searching for an Internship as part of my degree in a sandwich year, it would have been so helpful to have an insight into someone else's journey. Therefore..... Mine will be documented here! 

I'll be documenting how I got my Internships, one in London and one in New York and the process behind it all. More importantly all that you need to know for the early stages of visa applications as my friend especially had a nasty surprise with her application. I'll be offering my tips into finding a place to live, cheaper ways to travel and I'm also hoping to learn how to travel lightly when heading out to the USA with a baggage weight limit! (For most of you that didn't see how much I took with me to uni, feel free to *laugh here*.) I found just finding the placements difficult and I am sure that isn't going to be the hardest part of this year. Next week I will cover how I found my Internships and how I made my portfolio. 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Lingerie Londoner | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig